At its annual meeting in June, the State Bar of Wisconsin honored members who have gone above and beyond in the practice of law during the past year.
Among this year’s award recipients are six UW Law School alumni:
- Lisa Clay Foley ’87, Dan Tuchscherer Outstanding Public Interest Law Attorney Award
- Andy DeClercq ’08, Pro Bono Attorney of the Year
- William Domina ’85, Judge of the Year
- William Dyke ’59, Lifetime Jurist Achievement
- Donna Jones ’78, Founder’s Award
- Amelia Maxfield ’15, Outstanding Public Interest Law Student Award